Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kachow!

Luke got a cool new backpack yesterday. (They were marked WAY down at Target - $2.48!!!) Now he can pack up his blankie for family trips.

Eager to show off, we decided to take a pic. Well... KACHOW! Didn't realize the reflective strip was even there until the flash hit it. Cool, eh? Now he's just like his favorite character.

Still on the topic of my adorable Lukie, he, along with his older siblings, accompanied me to an after-baptism party this morning at our good friend's house.

Donuts were involved.

In spite of my fears, all of the kids sat very nicely at the table, eating and drinking their food.

While I was mingling, Luke hunted me down to ask a question. Not that I could understand it. His mouth and cheeks were so full of chocolate donut that when he opened up to talk, chunks of donut started tumbling to the floor. Horrified, I walked him back to his seat and asked him to finish chewing and swallowing his food before talking to me.

Five minutes later (or so it seemed), when he was finally finished with his mouthful, I asked him, "Now... what did you want?"

"'Nother donut," he says.

1 comment:

ret.navytexan said...

Sis,

Great stuff. By the way, here is my blogspot. retnavytexan. same site as yours. pass it on. Ret stands for retired.