Thursday, September 6, 2007

It Happened

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. Kind of like a ding on a new car. Somehow, once it happens, you can relax just a little, knowing you got it out of the way.

Any guesses as to what I'm referring to?

THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE.

Yep, Jack crossed the line today at school and was sent to the office. What is this, the third week of school? I guess he's starting to settle in. I can't wait for Maria to get a couple of weeks of preschool under her belt. Sheesh.

Speaking of Maria...

This morning Maria asked for some juice. I started to give her some prune juice (I know... ewwwwww) and she stopped me before I could even get the bottle open.

Maria: No! I want APPLE JUICE!

Mom: But you asked for prune juice yesterday at lunch and you drank it all up, remember?

Maria: Nooooooooo. I dumped it in the sink.

Mom: Oh. I didn't know that. Well, why don't you like it?

Maria: Because it tastes like dragonflies.

?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Uh yeah! Everybody knows how disgusting those dragonflies taste, right?!? LOL!!