Saturday, September 8, 2007

Brothers Bonding

Last night after dinner, Dan herded the kids upstairs for their bedtime routines while I stayed behind to do a quick clean-up of the kitchen. When I wrapped up the kitchen duties, I headed upstairs to help move things along. As I was passing the bathroom, I noticed Jack and Luke standing side by side at the toilet relieving themselves in unison.

Jack: There you go!
Luke: Hehehehehe
Jack: You did it! You went pee like me!
Luke: I did it! I did it!

Previous to this episode, Luke only sat to pee (unless, of course, he was outside). I guess Jack's influence has encouraged him make the big boy leap to standing.

You know, things like this just don't go on with girls. I never shared a synchronized pee with anyone. I mean, ewwwwww.

Oh, the education you receive when you raise boys!

No comments: